Levels of Membership
Beginning with all 2014 memberships, CCADV will have 3 levels of membership eligibility:
- Domestic Violence Program: an agency or organization which holds a 501.c.3 designation from the Internal Revenue Service; provides comprehensive services for victims of domestic violence, sexual assault, teen dating violence and/or stalking, whose advocates are subject to the provision of the victim advocate privilege statute CRS 13-90-107 (1)(K), and who supports the mission, vision and values of the Coalition.
CLICK HERE - to renew your DV Program membership.
CLICK HERE – to apply for new DV Program membership
- Community Partner: agency or organization that works directly or indirectly with victims or perpetrators of domestic violence, sexual assault, teen dating violence and/or stalking and/or are working to reduce domestic violence through education, public policy or social change, and supports the mission, vision and values of the Coalition, but does not meet the qualifications of a Domestic Violence Program.
CLICK HERE to renew your Community Partner membership.
CLICK HERE to apply for a new Community Partner membership.
- Individuals: Individual persons who support the mission, vision and values of the Coalition and who wish to be affiliated with those addressing issues of domestic violence, sexual assault, teen dating violence and/or stalking.
CLICK HERE to renew your Individual membership
CLICK HERE to apply for new Individual membership
To be a member you must pay for the level of membership at which you qualify. Domestic Violence Programs will only be accepted for membership at the Domestic Violence Program level. There are limited scholarships available for Domestic Violence Programs for whom full CCADV dues present a financial hardship. Please contact CCADV’s Communications and Membership Coordinator for information (membership(at)ccadv.org).
- The annual cost of membership for Domestic Violence Programs is .3% of your domestic violence program expenses and is capped at $1,000. (.003 x DV program expense budget).
- The cost of membership for Community Partners is $250 annually.
- The cost of membership for Individuals is $100 annually.